In the Winter we base ourselves as we have done for the last 25 years on the West Coast of Scotland, basing most courses from Fort William.
As the snow melts through late Spring we migrate outwards to include Skye for the Summer and into Autumn to.
We have no fixed base in the Alps at present, although Bruce had a place in the Ecrins for 6 years and this region is still a firm favourite, both for summer and winter, skiing and climbing.
We cater for the whole Alpine chain throughout the year. This last year has seen us work on courses from the Queyras in the south, Chamonix in the North, Zermatt in the middle and Solden in the East as well as many places in between.
A logical step from the Scottish mountains. All levels catered for.
Experience the challenges and skills of winter. All levels catered for.
- Christmas and New Year
- Prepare for Winter
- Winter Mountaineering Intro Weekends
- Winter Mountaineering Intermediate Weekends
- Winter Climbing Weekends
- Introductory winter courses
- Winter Mountaineering
- Student Courses
- Winter climbing: Introductory to intermediate
- Winter climbing - intermediate to advanced level
- Winter Climbing - Ben Nevis - CIC Hut
- Shorter Winter courses
Get away from climbing walls to the quiet of the Scottish Glens.
- Mountain Navigation and Safety Weekends
- Summer Scrambling & Mountaineering
- Isle of Skye - Cuillin 'Munros'
- Isle of Skye - Black Cuillin Traverse
- Isle of Skye - Black Cuillin Half Traverse
- Easy Rock - Rock Climbing in Scotland
- Classic rock climbing courses
- Skye rock climbing - Five Day courses
- Stacks of Rock
- Rock climbing around Scotland
Enter your details below to keep up to date with the latest updates via our Newsletter
View Our Newsletter Archive