West Coast Mountain Guides
T: +44 (0)1397 719120
M: +44 (0)7710 441580
Summer Courses Overview
Summer mountaineering, scrambling and rock climbing activities are centred on Glen Nevis, Ben Nevis, Glen Coe and the Isle of Skye, either roadside crags or mountain routes. Anything from navigation instruction to a leisurely scramble or a more technical rock climb. Beginners and experienced people are catered for and the climbing courses provide a logical extension of indoor wall climbing. The best months are from May to September and the early spring into summer period is often best.
As much time as possible will be spent looking at the necessary skills for the chosen activity and climbing routes. Each day starts at 0830 hrs and usually finishes by 1700 hrs, depending on the weather.
"Hi Alan, Adam and Bruce
I just wanted to say a big thank you for letting me "gatecrash" the CIC course in March. I really appreciated all your help and instruction bo...
Get away from climbing walls to the quiet of the Scottish Glens.
- Mountain Navigation and Safety Weekends
- Summer Scrambling & Mountaineering
- Isle of Skye - Cuillin 'Munros'
- Isle of Skye - Black Cuillin Traverse
- Isle of Skye - Black Cuillin Half Traverse
- Easy Rock - Rock Climbing in Scotland
- Classic rock climbing courses
- Skye rock climbing - Five Day courses
- Stacks of Rock
- Rock climbing around Scotland
- Christmas and New Year
- Prepare for Winter
- Winter Mountaineering Intro Weekends
- Winter Mountaineering Intermediate Weekends
- Winter Climbing Weekends
- Introductory winter courses
- Winter Mountaineering
- Student Courses
- Winter climbing: Introductory to intermediate
- Winter climbing - intermediate to advanced level
- Winter Climbing - Ben Nevis - CIC Hut
- Shorter Winter courses
Enter your details below to keep up to date with the latest updates via our Newsletter
View Our Newsletter Archive